Scholar Sheikh Muhammad Sadiq Al-Karbassi
- Date of Birth: 5/12/1366 H, (20-10-1947 C).
- Birthplace: The Holy City of Karbala, Iraq.
- Descendant of Malik ibn Al-Harith Al-Ashtar Al-Nakha’i.
- From a recognized well-educated family.
- Graduated from the established academic institutions of Karbala, Najaf, Tehran and Qum.
- Practiced teaching, authorship, research and imamate.
- Practiced teaching Islamic bodies of knowledge in different cultural metropolitan cities.
- He has lived in Iraq, Iran, The Lebanon, and Syria. He now resides in the United Kingdom.
- His work has exceeded the hundreds, with self-fulfilment in the Hussaini Encyclopedia.
- He is the author of essays and articles published in various magazines.
- Verified numerous pieces of intellectual work.
- Founded, or took part in founding, some forty institutions.
-Taken part in numerous intellectual and social activities.
- His biography has been cited in numerous reference books.
Lewis Carroll (1832-1898) was born at Daresbury in Chesire into a wealthy family. He attended a Yorkshire grammar school and Rugby. At Christ Church, Oxford, he studied mathematics and worked from 1855 to 1881 as a lecturer (tutor). Carroll's career in education was troubled by a bad stammer. He lectured and taught with difficulty and he also preached only occasionally after his ordination in 1861.